One drying unit comprises all required
to start drying.
for loading the drying kiln:
- outside rail zinc-coated,
- rail transfer platform zinc-coated (1 pce),
- distance vented stainless stickers for stacking, 950 x 32 x 16
mm (200 pcs !)
(Quantity to be enough for drying wood charge thickness 48 mm)
Equipment for supervise and control of drying:
- psychrometer with temperature sensors (wet and dry)
- sensors for measuring moisture content in wood (4 pcs)
- automatic control unit,
- electric unit (power)
- software equipment for controlling and monitoring drying process
- basic drying schedules,
- computer for controlling up to 32 dryer kilns,
- colour printer for printing drying charts.
- special axial fans,
- electric heaters,
- heat pump,
- system for water spraying,
- additional option for possible outside water connection, inside
installation with filters and valves,
- vent for partial air exchange.
The basic construction
is made of cold rolled special form steal sheet, the outside walls
of the kiln are made from zinc-coated steal sheet, the floor is
made of cold rolled transversal supports to which 3 mm thick steal
sheet is welded. The inside walls are made from 0,8 mm aluminium
sheet. All walls of the kiln compartment, the ceiling and the floor
are insulated by 100 mm waterproof glass wool with aluminium heat
and moisture resistant blockade.
All steel parts
(the main framework and the outside walls) are previously sand-blasted
and factory painted, some parts are hot zinc-coated. The floor is
protected by a special coating agent offering increased resistance
to wear and damage.
The Drying kiln
can be unloaded by the means of a forklift truck or a truck crane
on to a foundation previously prepared by the purchaser. If electric
cabling installations are properly prepared the kiln can be started
on the day of delivery.
The required connections are the electric cable installation in
the place of positioning and the connection between the computer
room and the drying units.
The drying kiln
has all the required equipment and installations and has been tested
before delivery to the final user.
drying kiln can be placed in a covered outside space, but it can
also be located in the open air. The first possibility is more convenient
as in the case of bad weather the work process is not hindered by
precipitation. This advantage is especially important when handling
dried wood when rain and snow are particularly undesirable.